Implementation of ValueChainOS. Together with our frontend and data science engineers, you are configuring the product features to meet our customer's need. As a data engineer, you have knowledge of software architecture, databases, GraphQL APIs, Python and algorithms.
- Studies/Hands-on experience in Backend development.
- +2 years of proven work experience in software development.
- Programming experience in Python 3.
- Knowledge of code standards and data governance.
- Integrating GraphQL with our framework.
- Robust documentation and writing skills.
- Languages: Portuguese and English written and spoken.
- Bonus: Experience algorithms packages in Python (OR-Tools, Tensorflow.).
- Bonus: Studies in computer science.
You’re a fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative and structured approach to problem-solving. You are a team player who enjoys working in a passionate team, who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work. Also, you are responsible and result oriented: makes sure things get done, even if it means asking for help.
- Implement the product's features and constraints.
- Develop features and constraints when required for the ongoing implementation.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications following established standards.
- Support in the development of user’s manual for the implementation.
- Execute functionality tests for the developed code.
- Work with minimal supervision.
Send CV to [email protected]